At Sideshift, our innovative bow thrusters and stern thrusters are, very simply, a better way of moving your craft from side to side. Whether you own a cuddy, cruiser, trawler, sailboat or houseboat, Sideshift has a thruster for you!
- Instant Response & Silent Operation
Sideshift bow and stern thrusters are positioned externally at the front and rear of your boat. This positioning provides two majoradvantages:
- - No holes through the hull. This eliminates the drag, vibration and noise usually associated with standard bow thrusters.
- - The Sideshift Pivot Point Advantage. The location of the thruster is a key for bow thruster responsiveness. Sideshift bowthrusters are positioned at the very front of your boat. The difference in "responsiveness" will surprise you.
- Ease of Installation
Sideshift bow and stern thrusters are much easier and cheaper to install than conventional thrusters.
- - Installation is usually a "same day" process that can be performed by the boat owner, often without hauling your boat out of the water.
- - This also allows you to transfer your bow thruster to another boat in the future.
- - No risk of leakage, since there is no massive hole through the hull.
- Less Expensive Than You Think
The straightforward installation of Sideshift thrusters results in major cost savings compared to conventional bow or stern thrusters. The big expense of drilling a major hole through your hull is completely eliminated.
- Proven Performance
Sideshift bow and stern thrusters have been installed on thousands of boats since 2001.
- To Find Out More